Miscellaneous @ the Lab
The Vegetation Index and Phenology Lab is seeking a student employee (MS. or Ph.D.) to assist with various computer
programming, data analysis and image processing activities.
- Responsibilities include
- Maintain the group's web page
- Download satellite remote sensing data from various NASA centers
- Design C/C++ code to process, analyze and add value to these data
- Assist with other Lab activities
- Job Description
- Number of hours: 15hrs
- Pay: Depends on experience
- Starting Date: Immediately
- Required Background: knowledge of remote sensing and image processing.